Friday, September 9, 2011

radiant faces.

the blogs that i read are lying to me, they tell me that it's fall. 

san diego, hoboken, new york city, savannah, milan. wake up you sleepers, it's fall. 

but it won't last, next week, when the weather is back to 90 and humid, we'll shake our fists at the ocean and curse the very things of summer that we once crooned about last april. 

call me an optimistic pessimist. a bitter hopeful. a jaded believer. but i want it. 

i want fall. i want scarves, boots, jeans, socks, and my russian navy nail polish. i'm jonesing to read vogue on the crunchy leaves in the international garden and to spend my rainy days sharing a plate of pita and hummus with a friend at the gallery espresso. 

i've even created my new playlists. fact: the avett brothers pandora is magical and will make you want to dance around the kitchen in your new wool socks from aerie (wait, you don't have a pair?)



that one golden fall afternoon. 


so consider this post a teaser, because we'll be back to fedoras, lemonade, weezer, and keds before you know it. and watch this video, because i'm in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...