Friday, September 23, 2011

everyday i'm hustlin.

well, it's not fall anymore.

but in other news, consider this a "listless thursday" a few thursdays overdue and a day late. lehhgo.




quotes from my history professor:

"those white men are being oppressive....again."
"1848, women get on their level."
"everything goes to shit when women learn how to read."

and the list of the week?

"how to raise 100 dollars without really trying"

have a bake sale
rob a bank
call grandad
pay it myself (ha)
sell my bike
trade in my textbooks
offerto do laundry at $5 a basket
ask someone for a dollar (repeat 100 times)
bring back the elevator pass
get really stellar at poker
hustle everyday

ps. i'm raising 100 dollars for "light the night" cancer walk that will take place in downtown savannah sometime in october. if anyone would like more information, you can click here. (go ahead, click it.)

with so many papers this week, i had to find a productive distraction rather than watching modern family marathons or facebooking all hours of the night. so, i memorized these songs (next is the after party at buckingham palace) (guess it really is just me myself and all my millions) instead. time well spent in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...