Friday, September 30, 2011

into the woods.


as you're reading this, i'll be hammocking in the woods somewhere with my fifty sisters. this thought is exciting beyond comprehension. and i feel like not only have i had a beautiful week, i'm about to have the most wonderful weekend, which is perfectly fine with me.

my essays will come back in full force (fingers crossed) but until then i'll just post about my fancy new job (unpaid but incredible) and my adventures in this enchanting city i like to call home.

i also want to post this video, and you have to promise to watch it until the very end for what happens will speak volumes about me, because it's kind of an everyday occurence.


and then i want you to watch this video and have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...