Sunday, May 22, 2011

mr. blue,

don't hold your head so low that you can't see the sky. 


in the words of diddy, welcome to my homecoming. and by homecoming, i mean summer. 
 but before i show you my "summa time" to-do list, i want to post my "so long, savannah."


"leaving on a wednesday"


cash in change at walmart (i saved 16 dollars in coins this year!)


rollerderby (the savannah derby devils hosted a bootcamp, just call me sarah nailin')


spanish oral exam


work all day 


pack the car (a real life game of jenga)


clean the apartment 


give florence to megan (florence meaning the "florence and the machine" cd, megan being my bff)


and now, drum roll please, the greatest list i've ever seen since my schedule for finals, 


"summer skin"


add to my skirt collection


sit by the pool and do nothing


go to camp


become well versed in music and blogs


be the star of my own cooking show


run kid run


brush up on the world of literary


find a use for the soda bottles


learn how to apply lipstick


say hello to north carolina 


act (be mistaken as) like a french woman. 


and finally, 


"cinderella, don't go to sleep, 
it's such a bitter form of refuge.
don't you know, the kingdom is under siege,
and everybody needs you."


a line from "dustland fairytale" by the killers, which is most certainly a favorite song of the moment. 


(just so you know, there are three (3) music videos hidden in this post,)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...