Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ella's garage.

hello!


i don't believe it will come as a surprise when i say that music is a rather enormous component of my life, therefore i have an awesome taste in music (to me anyways). last night, as an attempt to meet new, hipster friends at a coffee shop, i threw out a couple of band names to see if anyone would turn around. they didn't. so i have taken another approach, why not post my favorite songs of the moment on my blog. 


i can't say that this song is my favorite, but i do know that it is about to have a major influence in my life. 
i'm a counselor for high school camp this summer, and i've been stressing about how i would teach a group of girls that they were pretty (i've seen their facebooks, they are beautiful) when i don't believe that about myself. 


and then this song was playing on the radio this morning when i woke up. 


"don't you know you're beautiful" by seabird. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...