Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"a" for effort.

a few weeks ago, my english class was given the assignment to look through the history of armstrong college and then make an observation about the progression of modern times. 


The pictures are yellow and they smell bad. Everyone in the yearbook looks cute though I'm sure the girls cried when they saw the pictures. Which kind of tells me that I shouldn't be so freaked out about my own pictures because I probably don't look as bad as I think I do. The buildings are beautiful. I wish Armstrong still looked like that- majestic. I wonder if they think that "Grease" was true to life. I hope that they did, cheesiness and hair grease and all. But then again, I'm not sure if I agree with Hollywood's depiction of high school (but John Hughes knew exactly what he was talking about) anymore. But I still hope that they watched Bandstand and wore full skirts and danced like how dancing is supposed to be. 


this is the first building of armstrong college. 




this song told me how the atlantic was made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...