Tuesday, November 2, 2010

top ten.

my challenge today was to list the ten things i would want to do every day. 
rather than going the "these are all of the things i wish i could do" route, i decided to make a realistic "to-do" list of sorts, with the hope that all of these things will actually happen on the same day. 




fly a kite on the beach


have chocolate milk and pancakes for breakfast


see a play that makes me laugh and i end up quoting it for the rest of the day thereby becoming obnoxious to everyone around me. 


listen to music


open my mailbox and have mail


pretend i have my own cooking show as i prepare dinner


write an essay in hopes that one day it will be published


have a good hair day


play a round of "spoons" late into the night


go on a bike ride 


it is impossible to not have a good day after you listen to this song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...