Sunday, December 18, 2011

it was a rock'n'roll band.

it's sunday afternoon. i just spent the night watching "morning glory" (which set my heart on fire, i can't wait to work for a news team), found myself running around my neighborhood at a rather quiet hour, spent the morning at first baptist church woodstock because church at christmas time is truly wonderful, and now here i am, sitting in a booth at  copper coin coffee, drinking a honey latte and working on my magazine. this quiet peace must mean that the semester is over at last, which also means that my blog can finally stop being lost in the shuffle!


ella greer: a semester in words and pictures,

move in day!
i made the poster!





wallpaper compliments of the inkwell

my home away from home on the weekends







i fell head over heels with the nail fad



i love my big! i can't wait for next rush. 









" i want to think again of dangerous and noble things."

mondays are always hopping on my swag. 


sometimes i feel like drake is the only one who understands me
and then listen to this because i have a mad crush on shakira. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...