Thursday, August 18, 2011

i met up with the king.

hello there!


today marks the end of my first week of class, which has been wonderful. i'm lucky this year, all of my classes are incredibly interesting with professors who are characters for sure. 


so, do you ever hear a song that captures your soul? that is so beautiful you're certain that your heart will surely break? no? okay, that may just be me. it's cool. 


well, this is one of those songs. i heard it from a new friend and i was captivated. i have cruised for miles upon miles on my bike while listening to this song on repeat. because, you know, it's kind of the story of my life. 


i usually like to keep new music a secret for awhile, you know, because it's special. but not this time, so consider yourself lucky. 


the band of sisters is called "first aid kit" and the song is "i met up with the king."


listen to it. now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...